Friday, April 6, 2012

Melissa George Dreams Of Motherhood

Actress Melissa George's career path is skyrocketing, but while the 35-year-old star is enjoying her success, she admits that her desire to be a mom is often overwhelming.

Melissa tells the Herald Sun that her dreams of motherhood weigh on her "every minute of the day. Some days, it rips my heart out. And then, other days, I almost forget about it because I'm so busy. My company, Hemming My Way, is doing well; my acting is going great; I'm financially independent and I'm not short of love - it's not as if I'm sitting around at home, moping.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/04/05/melissa-george-dreams-of-motherhood

Beyoncé Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell

No comments:

Post a Comment