Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Jessica Simpson's Best Quotes About Her Pregnancy

From intimate references to her lady parts to giving us some rather unpleasant visuals ("I have swamp ass right now" quickly comes to mind), expectant singer Jessica Simpson has been anything but candid about her pregnancy and changing body. With only a few more weeks to go before she welcomes her daughter, Celebrity Baby Scoop has gathered some of Jess's most interesting quotes about her pregnancy.

"I feel I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo haa. Apparently I have a lot of amniotic fluid, so whenever my water breaks it will be like a fire hydrant!" - Jessica on her pregnancy during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel LIVE! in late March.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/04/02/jessica-simpsons-best-quotes-about-her-pregnancy-a-compilation

Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter Alice Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment