Monday, January 23, 2012

Kelly Preston & Her Little Jet Setter

Actress Kelly Preston took a flight out of Los Angeles with her 1-year-old son Benjamin on Saturday (January 21). The mother-son duo were seen boarding papa John Travolta's plane.

"I've always wanted to be a mother, ever since I was 11," Kelly said last year. "I was an expert babysitter. I was doing commercials for thousands of dollars, but I'd still babysit for $3 an hour just because I loved it. I'm just in a good place, and am able to really be with my kids. It's pretty amazing having a child at this age.”

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/01/23/kelly-preston-her-little-jet-setter

Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi

No comments:

Post a Comment