Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jenna Fischer: "I Think I'm Going To Be A Little Bit Bigger For A Little Bit Longer"

As most moms know, it's never easy to drop those pesky post-baby pounds that seem to hold onto our bodies for dear life no matter what we do. And like most moms, The Office actress Jenna Fischer is struggling to get her pre-baby figure back.

"I think I'm just going to be a little bit bigger for a little bit longer," Jenna admits to Us Weekly after welcoming son Weston four months ago. "and that's fine with me."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/01/31/jenna-fischer-on-her-post-baby-body-i-think-im-going-to-be-a-little-bit-bigger-for-a-little-bit-longer

Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera

No comments:

Post a Comment