Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tweets From The Hollywood Nest

@torianddean Here's Liam and Stella amazed at the "snow" falling at The Grove #HolidaySeason

@Alyssa_Milano Not gonna lie. The bulb syringe terrifies me.

@pink And now it's home to write some poetry and whisper sweet nothing's in my baby's ear. But like really quietly cause if she wakes up I'll cry.

@Bethenny Bryn and I just did our first art project together.we made a placemat. I'm all sentimental!

@ShannaMoakler going to make gum drop trees with the babies! My favorite holiday tradition in our family!

@jfinch27 Transporting 6 gallons of hot cocoa 2 Aces school. My car is smelling the best it's ever have! Hoping it's not because it's spilling!

@ActuallyNPH Happy to be home. About to trim the tree with David. That's not a euphemism. Not yet anyway. Fingers crossed.

@ChelseaHouska So...I'm cleaning away and once I'm almost done aubree dumps out her entire toy box. Lol that's what I get for cleaning b4 she's in bed!

@DENISE_RICHARDS At a hospital with my girls brownie troop...singing carols & doing activities #proudmama

Keep up with your favourite celeb families by following @celeb_babyscoop on Twitter!

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/12/15/tori-spelling-twitter

Amanda Righetti Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard

No comments:

Post a Comment