Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Ever Treadway!

Name: Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway

Parents: Alanis Morissette & Mario ?MC Souleye? Treadway

Date of Birth: December 25, 2010

Siblings: None

Facts:

  • Details surrounding Ever's birth have been carefully guarded
  • His mother is Canadian born
  • The happy family is often photographed out and about near their home in Los Angeles, Calif.

Quotes:

"See, I thought postpartum would be all about the birth of my baby. I had no idea the person I?d always dreamed of becoming was being born at the exact same time.? - Alanis on becoming a mother.

?An honor to safeguard your well-being little one. One of the most sacred roles of my life!? - Alanis on being a mom to her adorable son.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/12/23/Happy-1st-Birthday-Ever-Treadway%21

Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment