Saturday, December 3, 2011

Brooke Shields: "My Eggs Probably Need A Chisel"

Brooke Shields says she would love to have more children. The Addams Family Broadway star, who has two daughters - Rowan, 8, and Grier, 5, with husband Chris Henchy - explains to eonline, "I would die for one. Unfortunately, my husband is not as amenable. So I either have to trick him or lie to him to get knocked up."

Shields, 46, added, "He said to me the other day, 'I'm beginning to think that if I don't give this to you, you'll do it on your own'. Yeah, it's like, 'Don't test me. I'm very independent.' But I'm older so my eggs probably need a chisel."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/12/03/brooke-shields

Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment