Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lisa Marie Presley "Gasped" At New Elvis Exhibit

Lisa Marie Presley's childhood objects are being displayed at Graceland in an exhibit called Elvis...Through His Daughter's Eyes. Now 44 - the mom of four says she got emotional when she first saw the items.

She told People, "I walked in with my twins [Harper and Finley, 3], looked around, and I gasped. I couldn't tell if I was going to laugh or cry. It was like that show This is Your Life. I walked in and there was my tiny little first record player, my first faux fur coat, the key to the golf cart my father had given me for my birthday that I probably hadn't seen in 35 years."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/02/03/lisa-marie-presley-

Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie Anna Faris Anna Friel Anna Kournikova

No comments:

Post a Comment