Saturday, September 24, 2011

Christina Milian: I Want To Have More Kids!

Busy mom Christina Milian and her gorgeous girl Violet, 18 months, caught up with BET at this week's Pampers Cruisers? 3-Way Fit Launch ?Play-A-Palooza." The 29-year-old singer, who split from Violet's dad while still pregnant, chatted about keeping up with her "very active" daughter - and her hopes for more kids!

On more babies: "I do! I want to have more kids someday and I think I?ll get married again. I?m going to take my time though this time. It won?t be engaged in a month and married over night. But, who?s to say! You never know. I never thought at one time that I would?ve gotten married before and had a child, so you never know what the future will bring."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/09/23/christina-milian-i-want-to-have-more-kids

Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment