Monday, May 16, 2011

Brad Pitt's Controversial Joke: "I Beat My Kids Regularly"

Brad Pitt, 47, was pictured above at the Cannes Film Festival today (May 16) promoting his new flick The Tree of Life. The father-of-six said he was initially hesitant about taking the role of a stern, authoritarian father in the film because he was concerned how it would affect his children.

I think of everything I do now that my kids are going to see when they grow up and how are they going to feel," the dad-of-six told reporters. "But they know me as a dad and I hope they'll just think of me as a pretty damn good actor."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
Upper Slideshow?

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/05/16/brad-pitts-controversial-joke-i-beat-my-kids-regularly

Eliza Dushku Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone Emma Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment